广博吧

位置:首页 > 职场知识 > 职场英语

信用证英语宝典

we insist on a letter of credit.

信用证英语宝典

    我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

    as i've said, we require payment by l/c.

    我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

    we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

    我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

    we always require l/c for our exports.

    我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

    l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.

    我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

    we pay by l/c for our imports.

    进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

    our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

    我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

    you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

    你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

    is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

    信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

    for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

    我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

    what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?

    百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

    please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.

    请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

    the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.