保险类商务英语口语汇编
Basic Expressions
1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.
我们已将一千箱啤酒按发票金额的百分之一百一十投保一切险。
2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.
如你想投保特殊险别,将向你收取额外保费。
3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.
该险别的'保险费是百分之零点二五。
4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.
保险公司保这种险有百分之五的免赔额。
5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.
货船装船后,你必须找保险公司为货物投保。
6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.
我们可以承保海洋运输的所有险别,如:平安险、水渍险、一切险和附加险。
7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.
贵方货物适合于投保水渍险及破碎险。
8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.
保险费是根据投保险别的保险费率计算的。
9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.
他们将根据所投保的险别,对损失负责赔偿。
10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.
我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。
11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.
我们不能投保此项险别,因为海洋运输条款中没有包括这一险别。
12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?
除了水渍险和战争险外,你们还保其他险吗?
13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.
按常规,额外保险费应由买方负责。
14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.
请注意我们的保险范围只是发票金额的百分之一百一十。
15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?
保险责任的起讫期限有多长?
16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.
我们采用国际保险中常用的“仓至仓”的责任条款。
17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.
按照国际惯例,我们不投保这些险别,除非买主提出要求投保。
18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.
破碎险是一种特别险,需收取额外保险费。
19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.
因为这些不是易碎易损的货物,航行中不大可能被损坏。
-
商务谈判双方会晤对话
jack:iwouldappreciateitverymuchifyoucouldarrangeformeameetingwithyourdelegationleaders.yousee,it'smysinceredesiretoestablishbusinessrelationswiththesecorporations.wang:certainly.ithinkit'salsotheirhopetostartbusinesswithyou.jack:tha...
-
辽宁2010职称英语报名时间与方法
辽宁2010职称英语报名时间与方法参加我省2012年度全国专业技术人员职称外语等级考试的报考人员须通过《辽宁人事考试网》(网址:,下同)进行网上报名和网上缴费。(一)报名时间网上报名时间为2011年12月15日至2012年1月15日,逾期不予补报。(二)报名办法1、个人信息填报及照...
-
体验篇—应聘销售人员
应聘销售人员对销售人员来说,其以往的经历与成就、应付困难的能力与韧性、懂得一些销售技巧与策略、了解客户心理以及会各种谈吐技巧都是非常重要的。BASICEXPRESSIONS基本句型表达1)Iseebyyourresumethatyouhavebeenworking?从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作吗?2...
-
商务英语专业人才缺口较大
英语学习者多,但商务英语专业人才依然严重匮乏。11月29日,全国高校商务英语联席会议在华中农业大学举行,数百名来自全国各高校相关专业的.教师共同探讨商务英语教育及市场需求。商务部世贸司万怡挺处长说,中国加入WTO十三年,在APEC等国际论坛上,中国是主要参与者,中国...